It’s official. I’m certified. Just need to wait for the “official” card in the mail. The training was oddly fun and interesting. First though there was 4 hour of computer training. I learned many many things like Brown Recluse Spider and Black Widow Spider bites are really bad and you should call 911. AND I learned 30/2 and ABC. Fun times.
Our mannequin was hot. Or not. I had to use the special barrier device. The AED is pretty sweet. I like how it gives you instructions for EVERYTHING and can tell you if you have done anything wrong.
Oh…and we were given free gloves and a barrier device from TR to keep in our purse so we have it for future use. Very cool.
I feel special now and feel like I could really help someone if something did happen.
The Story of RJ
-
I hate RJ today. He made us do jumping exercises. That’s not cool in my
world. Really not cool. Regular jumping jacks, alternating bosu ball
jumps, lun...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment